WCS Resources Sdn. Bhd. (“WCSR”, which meaning Wiltech Corporate Synergy Resources) is established in 2016 to provide maintenance and change of parts of power generator sets. In the same year, WCSR extended the range of business to include rental, sales, maintenance and project management of equipment.
WCS Resources Sdn. Bhd. is part of the Gen Tech Resources Sdn. Bhd. Family of companies. Gen Tech Resources Sdn. Bhd. is a leading Cummins power generator products serving market in Malaysia. Gen Tech Resources Sdn. Bhd. is headquartered in Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia and has sales, rental and services, Parts facilities throughout west Malaysia.WCSR serves a broad customer base ranging from industrial such as construction, entertainment, oil and gas, manufacturing to hospitality, exhibitions, private functions and private and users. We seek long lasting customer relationships, and inspired to be the equipment rental company of choice in every market we serve.
WHAT MAKES WCSR SPECIALThe WCSR name is synonymous with individual solutions, experience and reliability. Whether you are looking for an emergency power supply, a main or auxiliary energy source, a stationary installation or mobile solution, a low or medium-voltage system, an individual unit or even a multi-gigawattsystem capable of replacing a power station, we design and supplies a wide range of efficient, made-to-measure diesel-powered generator units and systems producing gensetfrom 50 kVA to 1500kVA. Every unit or system supplied by WCSR is designed specifically for each individual customer and is tailored precisely to their particular operating needs. This is what our organization is designed to do and it is this that makes us so.
OUR VISIONTo be the largest low cost but advance generator suppliers in Asia and Creating uninterruptible power supply for a better world
OUR MISSIONMaintain the highest quality product, embracing technology to reduce cost and enhance service levels
PARTNERSWe expect that our international partners observe the same high standards as we do. As a result, we benefit from successful working relationships based upon mutual respect and personal interaction.
WCSR sees itself not only as a suppliers company but also as a complete service organisationproviding customer care which begins with the initial contact and continues through its after-sales service. Thanks to our qualified personnel and carefully organisedprocesses, our organisationcan quickly come up with made-to-measure, innovative product solutions based on the specific needs of our customers. Indeed, we always aim to provide the best possible solution!
WE ALSO OFFER THE FOLLOWING PRODUCT-RELATED SUPPORT SERVICES:
- Consultancy, development, construction and manufacturing –all from a single source
- Installing tank systems
- Assembly and commissioning
- Training operating and maintenance personnel
- After-sales service
- Replacement parts
- As a result, our customers can take advantage of all the key functions which a globally-minded company is able to provide.
- Our generator sets all using brand new Cummins Engine & Alternator we all using world class alternator brand Marathon/Stamford/Engga
- It is vital to know site conditions in order to calculate any generator deratingfactors that must be applied, especially for altitude and temperature. This will allow the rental company to compensate for any such output rating changes by supplying a larger or oversized generator than would be used if the set was operating under NTP conditions. Another factor to consider is the actual space available for the rental unit to be sure it can be accommodated at the site.
- We will collect from customedetails of all potential electrical loads that will be connected during rental, together with specific data including all voltages, amps, and the locked rotor kVA and power factor for starting any electrical motors:
- Single -phase circuits -Guide -(Volts X Amps)/1000 = kW
- Three-phase circuits -Guide -Volts X Amps X 1.73 X 0.8pf = kW
- Squirrel cage electric motors
- Starting of electrical loads
- Accessories -Where electrical cables, distribution lines, panels and other accessories are required, it is important to draw a sketch of the particular site with accurate measurements and locations of all loads. Cable runs should be designed not exceed 300 feet dueto line voltage drop. You should recommend the best positions for distribution and spider boxes. All cables must be correctly sizedto carry the electrical loads without overheating or causing other problems. Cable ramps should be placed where the public will be walking over such cabling.
- Diesel Fuel
- Rates -Many rental companies have a three-or four-level payment system dependent on the usage. The lowest is for standby duty, then single 8-hour shift, a 24-hour operation rate and high demand occasions
- Site Service -For long -term rentals, it is important to arrange for any service maintenance by qualified technicians on site, such as oil changes (normally after 250 hours operation), etc. Easy, safe technician access to the generator is important.
- Location and Placement -The generator should be positioned out of high traffic areas wherever possible for easier fuel delivery and maintenance staff access. It must not be located too close to building air intakes, loading docks, or areas of poor access orventilation.
- Noise Reduction-Question whether there are any special ultra-quiet requirements. Most rental generators are sound-attenuated for 68 to 70 dBAat 21 feet levels.